California Congressional Candidate Takes Second Step In NRCC's 'Young Guns' ProgramContinue Reading >
Meet & Greet with Special Guests:
Rep. Diane Black & Rep. Ann Wagner
Precinct Walk, Phone Bank, & BBQ
Meeting - 9:00 am
Meet & Greet
Meet & Greet
- Roger Seeman, Carlsbad
Let's show California that Republicans are still relevant in our state!
- Lori Mitchell, Fair Oaks
- Robert Rusche, Everett
Elizabeth Emken would represent the best interests of the Citizens of San Diego County.
- Christopher Jones, El Cajon
- Elaine Simpson, West Sacramento
- Inger Bisson, Sacramento
- Gabriel Kassab, Carmichael
- Joey Smith, Modesto,CA
She has the Mindset and the Values to set a positive course for our country. Change is needed for both us and for our children who will follow.
- William Lloyd, Sacramento
- Roy Pedro, Rocklin
- Jim Pappas, Sacramento
- Kitrick Sonesen, Sacramento
- Geri Palmer, Rancho Murieta
- Wade and Mary Hobbs, Sacramento
- William Giovannetti Jr, Sacramento
Wish there were more like you either running or already elected! Only sorry that you are not in my district.
- Brian Strong, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Jean Hodge, Susanville
Thank you for standing by Our Constitution to protect our God Given rights and remain free from Tyranny!
- Roman Gonzalez, Saugus
- Roxane Hardison, Holladay
Assemblywoman, 34th District at California State Assembly
- Shannon Grove, Bakersfield